Why Work at Baja Beach?
There are so many reasons to work at Baja Beach, here are just a few:
Unlimited commission potential
Upbeat work environment
Several growth opportunities available
Employee discounts on tanning and products
We are seeking hardworking, self-motivated individuals with sales experience and excellent customer service skills to join the Baja Beach Team. Our ideal candidate is outgoing, positive, sales-driven, and has a desire to further their career in our industry.
Wyomissing, Laureldale (5th Street), Sinking Spring and Mt. Penn
· Greeting clients promptly and consulting them on their needs in an enthusiastic, professional manner.
· Motivated to meet and exceed sales goals.
· Maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness for our clients.
· Working with other team members to run a successful and organized salon.
· Proactively building relationships with our amazing clients.
· Maintaining a professional appearance.
· Performing other miscellaneous job-related duties that may be assigned.
· Completing opening/closing and handling cash.
· Following all company policies and procedures.
· Flexible availability including nights and weekends.
· Reliable transportation
· Prior customer service and/or sales experience preferred.
· Communication skills
· Ability to stand, bend, walk for 8 hours per day.
Positions are available at Baja Beach Berks County locations offering between 20-35 hours with opportunity for advancement.
Unlimited bonus potential